Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday, January 10

 

Happy Sunday Families! We had a great week back at school. My favorite part was going into every classroom each morning and recognizing students who demonstrated 'problem solving!' Next week, we will be looking for students who 'act responsibly.' Teachers have been using this as an opportunity to talk about what these character traits look like in all areas of school. They are useful in the classroom and on the playground too! 

IMPORTANT: '21/22 Registration is happening NOW! (When I saw 2022, it really hit me. 2022! Can you believe it??) Please fill out the registration online for both new and returning students. 

Click here to register: REGISTRATION

Timberwolf TV Request: Please send me your shout outs!! We need shout outs for Timberwolf TV!! 

Heartwarming video for you: This video has been shared with our amazing staff, but I also wanted to share it with all of you. I couldn't help but think of you as I watched the video. Have a kleenex close by! 


Big News!! This Friday will be CRAZY HAIR DAY!!!! 

Reminders: 

Monday, January 18th there is NO SCHOOL for Martin Luther King Day. 

Conference Week is Feb. 22-26. Kinder will be dismissed at 11:15. Grades 1-5  dismissed at 11:35. Teachers will be sharing sign ups for times.

Have a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment