Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday, January 3

 

Happy New Year Stoneridge Families! I have a really great feeling about this upcoming year. Not because I am happy to have 2020 over with, but because I am thankful for what 2020 taught me. In the year 2020, I learned things I never thought I would, like how to Zoom like a pro and master a YouTube channel! It also forced my family to slow down and appreciate our precious family time. Most importantly, 2020 taught me that I, I mean WE, are strong and can get through anything. It is with that new found confidence I look forward to tackling what this next year may bring. And throughout everything, I know we are ALL in it together! 

We look forward to seeing the children on Tuesday. Please see the message below from the district. If there is a chance your family was exposed over break, don't hesitate to play it safe. 

Happy New Year to all our RCSD families,

 

We hope you had a wonderful holiday break and remained safe and healthy.

 

As we prepare to return to school on January 5, 2021, we want to ensure we are doing everything we can to bring students and staff back to a healthy campus environment. If your child has been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person or received a positive COVID-19 test result themself, please keep them home and report the absence using this link to the RCSD Student Online Absence Reporting Form. See below for more reporting and absence scenarios developed with Placer County Public Health Department to keep our schools open. 

 

We look forward to seeing you soon,

 

The Roseville City School District

 

Please report the following scenarios on the RCSD Student Online Absence Reporting Form, keep your child home, and await a call from the RCSD COVID-19 Tracing Team. 

 

Scenario

Absence to be reported

Child tested positive for COVID-19.

Absent for at least 10 days past the test collection date.

Child lives with or was exposed to a person positive with COVID-19.

Absent for at least 14 days past the last exposure to the positive person.

Child has any COVID-19 related symptoms.

Absent for at least 10 days past symptom onset with significant improvement. 

 

OR 

 

Absent for at least 72 hours with a negative COVID-19 test result, improved symptoms, and no fever or use of fever-reducing medication. 

 

Here's to a great new year! As always, please reach out with any questions. 

See you Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment