Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday, October 10

Thank you for being part of our Ice Cream Social. It was such a fun event. I will be cleaning colors out of my ears for weeks, I am pretty sure! The kids' smiles and excitement made it all worth it! A HUGE thank you to our PTC members who planned the event and to all of you that volunteered! It was incredible.

School on Monday: YES- We have school on Monday! Many have asked because it is Columbus Day but we do have school. We will see the kids at school. 

Amazon Wish List:  I am working on the list. I need to spend a little more time making sure I have everything set up correctly. 

Lymphoma and Leukemia Society Fundraising: As always, we have the most generous community. We love to give back and help others. Here is the link to make a donation. Our school goal is $1500.

Team Stoneridge LLS Fundraising Page

Snowie King will be out in front tomorrow, Monday, after school! 

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and a great week! Here is one more picture for your enjoyment. I LOVE how the beautiful sunset is captured in this one!






No comments:

Post a Comment